Sunday, September 12, 2010

¡Disculpen!

Hello lovely readers,

It's been over a week since I last posted, and I wanted to take a moment to assure you that my blog is not dead! I've just been busy, I suppose. Also, my camera broke (someone stepped on it. POOP), which puts a damper on things. But here's a quick list of things to look forward to:

• reflection at 40% (agh!)
• loads more plays (surprise, surprise)
• some memorable boliche moments (i.e. your faves)
• epic journey to the waterfalls of Iguazú (next weekend!)

So more of the same, really, with some new adventures. Así es la vida.
Much love and thanks for reading!!

Besitos

Isa

Word of the day: el alfajor - n. A delicious packaged dessert involving two or three layers of cookie with something delicious in between, usually coated in chocolate. I ate one for breakfast this morning, it was a good decision. (Here's a picture - the one I ate today was way more intense, though)

2 comments:

  1. Stepped on the camera??? Aw, that's awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeedy. We bought it in 2000, though, so it was about time. Too bad electronics are cheaper in the U.S...ugh. I also haven't mentioned it to the 'rents yet. They are finding out here. Sorry, guys!

    ReplyDelete