Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coming soon! I promise!

Hey all,

I arrived in Argentina 151 days ago, and now I have less than 48 hours left before I head to the airport. Crazy!

So the blog is coming to an end...but not quite yet! I still plan to post my final reflections, a post about my family's visit, how I've been spending these last couple of weeks, and my personal guide to the city :) Most of that won't be up until I'm home, so stay tuned!! The blog's not over until I say it's over!! Which will be sometime before 2011...I think.

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading, and I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I've just been living the life, cramming in some final cultural experiences/Christmas shopping, and lazing in the heat.

I'll be writing to you soon!

Love,
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment